The Hearing Loss Association of America improves the lives of millions of people with hearing loss. The support that Hearing Loss Association of America chapters offer builds friendships and changes lives. The information provided on www.hearingloss.org and in Hearing Loss Magazine empowers people with hearing loss to regain their independence and self-esteem. Our highly successful advocacy efforts at the federal, state and local level have created permanent systemic change — improving the lives of literally millions of Americans.
We believe that the best Hearing Loss Association of America “membership benefit” is the opportunity to participate in the nation’s leading consumer advocacy group helping people with hearing loss. Your membership helps us to be the voice for millions and YOU can be a part of it all. There is strength in numbers.
Your membership benefits include:
- Bi-monthly issues of our award winning magazine, Hearing Loss Magazine
- In-depth information on important topics and what HLAA is doing through E-News: Sign up at www.hearingloss.org
- Participate in free resources for parents of children with hearing loss at www.kidsandhearingloss.org
- National support network that includes 200 local chapters and 14 state organizations: www.hearingloss.org/chapters/index.asp
- Big discounts to the Annual Hearing Loss of America Convention every June
- Support the latest achievements on advocacy issues: www.hlaa-advocacy.blogspot.com
- Various discounts at Avis Rent-A-Car, SoundAid Hearing Aid Warranties, Harris Communications, ClearSounds Communications, HITEC, and Teltex, Inc.
- Live Webinars about various hearing loss topics available through: http://www.hearingloss.org/Community/schedule.asp
- Educational opportunities such as Leadership Training, the American Academy of Hearing Loss Support Specialists, and training in the latest Hearing Assistive Technologies.
- Join the thousands of people nationwide in the Walk4Hearing to raise awareness and support for programs and services for people with hearing loss. Visit www.walk4hearing.org for more information.
There are two easy ways to become a member. Sign up online here, or fill out the PDF form below and mail it in. We look forward to seeing you!